Guest rooms at Eberhart House are double occupancy only with queen or king beds. The traditional rates offer nightly, luxurious accommodation that include feather topped beds, sumptuous linens, towels and bathrobes, locally made soap, L’Occitane hair care products & lotion, full hot and cold made-from- scratch breakfast, all-day coffee, tea, water & pantry treats; high-speed internet, bar fridge (upon request), TV with Netflix, a well-stocked library with books and board games to enjoy, and parking. Please inquire directly regarding any other specific needs or private events.
Peak times include all (Ontario) long weekends and holiday periods (see below). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2018 Peak times
Call to inquire regarding availability during the Christmas period December 23 to January 1 st .
Single Occupancy Guests
Rates, minus $25, are available for a single-occupancy stay. Rates do not include all applicable taxes.
This is a non-smoking property both inside and out, including e-cigarettes. A $250 fee will be charged if smoking occurs in the room or on the property.
We welcome families with children 10 years of age or older.
Eberhart House has two non-shedding canines already in residence and regretfully cannot accept other animals as guests unless they are service animals. Please let us know in advance of your stay and note that there will be a $20 cleaning fee for service animals.
Please let us know at time of booking of any allergies. Note that Eberhart House is not a nut-free facility.
Arrival & Departure
Rooms are available for check-in at 4:00 p.m. Departure is at 11 am. While we make every attempt
to accommodate early arrivals, we cannot guarantee room availability before 4:00 p.m. unless otherwise pre-arranged
Deposit & Cancellations
- Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly; therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- A 50% deposit will be charged at time of booking confirmation unless a one-night stay is booked; and the remaining 50% charged upon check-in.
- Cancellations made at least 10 days prior to arrival will result in a refund of the deposit.
- If your reservation is cancelled inside 10 days of arrival your deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival will result in a full charge of the entire length of stay.
- All rates are subject to provincial taxes.